06/08/13

MachinimUWA VI "Reflections"...3rd place (again)

Jayjay says:
And then there were THREE..... 


The 3rd prize winner featured on 19 of the judges top 10 lists finishing with 65 points. Receiving TWO 1st place votes, THREE 2nd, THREE 3rd and TWO 4th place votes... taking home L$125,000 is:   CLICK HERE




"Pallina...the little rascal" 
WINNER OF 3nd PLACE MACHINIMUWA VI 2013 "Reflections" 

On the 4th of August, at The UWA-BOSL Grand Amphitheatre, competition MachinimUWA VI "Reflections", ended with the award ceremony.
Despite some crash problems, probably caused by the massive presence of people, I was able to follow the entire ceremony thanks to the live streaming of AviewTV.
This was my third participation in the event and, like the previous times, my heart went into tachycardia while Jayjay pronounced the titles of winners starting from 10th place to 1st.

Pallina at the awards ceremony


"No, this time I did not really expect to see my machinima in the top ten. Maybe because the theme "Reflections" was serious and challenging and I have built a machinima very light, playful and fun. I preferred to play on the different meanings of the word 'Reflections' exploiting it in practical term. 
So I thought of a static scene with a mirror on a wall and in front of this mirror, a little mischievous and rebellious girls that combines some troubles ..... actually that girl is me at the age of 7/8 years or so. I was very mischievous and trouble-maker ^ ^ 

Real pallina to 7/8 years of age.
I was really a little troublemaker.
You can sense from my face? :-P

I watched all the 64 videos in the past few days and felt to be out of the other machinima , then, I was surprised to hear that I had won the third place WOW.
I do not know the grounds on which the courts have taken this decision but I like to think that watching my video, they  smiled or laugh^ ^
After three years of participation in the event MachinimUWA, I can say that is my favorite event in SL, I really enjoy creating machinima, and that, once again, I felt great emotions during the ceremony.
Thanks UWA (The University of Western Australia in SLthat allows all this and congratulations to all the winners". 

PS- To know all the winners of the MachinimUWA VI "Reflections" and all the winners of the UWA 3D Art Centenary Challenge, please, visit the UWA site.


PPS-You want to know what video I added in the first place, in my personal top 10? 
If the answer is yes, click HERE (I love this machinima).

Nessun commento: